Often in the press we hear about a celebrity overdosing or going into rehab...and 9 times out of 10, prescription drugs are at the root of the problem. But this problem is not limited to celebrities...it effects every-day people every day of the week. GeneSYS-RX is committed to provide awareness and information through various media channels so that you, your family and friends are fully informed about the potential dangers of prescription drugs, and the steps you can take as a responsible citizen to help prevent these drugs getting into the wrong hands!
The Most Effective Solution!
See how TV, magazines and industry experts all agree that the protection provided by the Rx DrugSAFE is the most effective way to safeguard your prescription and OTC medications.
- FDA Registered
- Fingerprint recognition
- Quality all steel construction
- Simple and easy to use
AS SEEN ON TV
Josh Tolley Radio Show
PIX 11 Morning News
Recent News for GeneSYS-RX
Rx Safes, Inc. to Launch New Sales Program at the American College of Physicians Conference and Trade ShowRx Safes, Inc. (OTCQB: RXSF), a healthcare technology and medical device company that develops autonomous fingerprint security products, today announced that the Company will be launching its physician-centric Doctor Direct …Read More »
- Company To Offer and Distribute Life Saving Product to the Home Builders Market New York, New York and Henderson, Nevada (April 26, 2016): U.S. Home Builders Consultants, Inc. a leading …Read More »
RX SAFES Announces Rx SafeEHR™; Product to Link Hospitals With Physicians via Secure Patient Controlled Records DeviceRx Safes, Inc. (OTCQB: RXSF), a healthcare technology company and developer of autonomous fingerprint healthcare security products, today announced the availability of its portable electronic health record (EHR) device called …Read More »
- Company Agrees To License IP to Manufacturer and Seller of Fingerprint Products Rx Safes, Inc. (OTCQB: RXSF), a healthcare technology company and developer of autonomous fingerprint healthcare security products, today …Read More »
See more News on our Archive Page
Sign Up for Email Updates from
- Original Article Posted at HealthcareIT News | by Jessica Davis Employees were the source of the majority of these breaches, which gave November the highest number of breach incidents this …Read More »
- Original Article posted at HealthDay News | by Alan Mozes, HealthDay Reporter Cases have skyrocketed because of widespread maternal drug abuse, study says… Rural U.S. communities are seeing a surge in infants …Read More »
- Article originally appears at Government Information Security Among the latest incidents added to the HHS tally: an attack at an Atlanta clinic affecting 531,000 individuals As of Dec. 5, some …Read More »
- Article originally posted at Broadway World by Geeks News Desk While many companies have data breach preparedness on their radar, it takes constant vigilance to stay ahead of emerging threats …Read More »
See more Industry News on our Archive Page
Wordpress themes JazzSurf